On 2nd May 2012 Alertpay announced for re-branding their existing online payment processing business from Alertpay to payza.com. This was an official announcement that posted on 2nd May on alertpay blog.
Alertpay is a legit payment processor that provide worldwide online transaction with affordable charges and payza.com go with additional enhanced features. See the difference of alertpay logo and payza logo in picture.
You can now easily send and receive online payments with user friendly access with more security. Mobile friendly access gives you more ease to funding and withdraw money to your bank account. All features remained same with additional enhanced services and re branding name.
Payza.com officially launched on 14 May and all alertpay members can access their account from existing username and password.
What is new in Payza.com:
- New design, logo and rebranding.
- User friendly handheld (iphone, smartphone) device access.
- More withdraw options and easy to load e-wallet services.
- Added more countries and additional currencies for online transactions.
- Improved customer support.
- Wordwide bank wire facility with more currencies.