Few days before I try to research people’s reactions about Google’s new policies on different websites and forums that starts from 1st march. Between this I found many queries about Google adsense account gets disapproved or rejected and people want to know more for how to apply for Google adsense correctly. Two guys were talking on forum they applied two or more times for Addsense account but both time they failed to get approval and application get rejected. Did not remember exactly why their adsense account disapproved. But one thing remembered a guy want to know the solution of every time he goes to apply everytme automatically disapproved message appearing on screen. If you are getting same problem, I can recommend here you need to erase the browser history to clear cookies and browser cache. If you have any other recommendation please give suggestions. Now time for learning the topic how to apply for Google adsense accounts in correct way. Things you should consider before apply for Google adsence program.
- Fully launched websites, remember Google Adsense does not approve any under construction sites.
- Your site or blog content should be relevant with site title and description.
- Your content should not be overlapped, text color, link color or hidden text are not acceptable. Text should be visible easily.
- Illegible or spam contents not acceptable that goes against adsense TOS.
- Traffic is also a big concern for approval of adsense accounts. Watch your websites daily page views. Traffic should be come from in organic way. Do no apply if you are running advertising companion to generate traffic. Specially participating in link exchange or banner exchange.
Direction given step by step in video and pictures by indicating with arrows and texts, follow the simple steps.
Step1: Go google home page and click on “advertising program” link.
Step 2: Now click on “Get started with Adsense” button and go for next page.
Step3: Already have gmail account Click on “Yes, proceed to Google account sign in” and enter your user name, password and go for step4. Don’t have gmail account go for “No, Create a new Google account” and create new account.
Step4: Give the details like your website name and main site language. There are many languages where you can apply for Google adsense account. Check the term and conditions button and click on continue.
Step5: Enter your personal information to Google adsense submit application. Give full complete and genuine details with contact number because after approval there is a mandatory mobile verification for pin mailer. Without pin you can not request money from adsense account.
Now wait for 48 hrs (except weekends it may take more time) definitely you will get confirmation message like this.