How to create a custom MySql database and username with full privilege in Cpanel. Why you need to built a database? When your web hosting company providing a cpanel with front end installation tools like softaculous or fantastico, they have pre confirgured software to install in server. When you install any software to server these tools automatically created a MySql database and username, you can read database name and username immediate after fresh installation. But think if you want to upload custom script to server so how to manage MySql database in Cpanel. Follow simple steps create a custom Mysql database with full user privileges.
How to create Mysql Database:
- Login to Cpanel, right click on Mysql databases icon and click to open in link next tab.
- Enter a name to new database in create new database name option and click on create database button.
- After creating database name click on go back button and enter username, password twice in add new user options then hit the create user button.
- Database and username are ready now add user full privilege to access database. Go to Add user database option select user and database from drop down menu and click on add button.
- Select all privileges check button from top and click on make changes button that’s it, your new custom database is ready with full user privileges.
You can check, repair and delete databases anytime from visiting Mysql database from Cpanel.